free geoip

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Make "Rad" cool again...

Today, I decided to start saying “rad” again. Lets take it away from the SoCal surfers and bring it back into modern parlance.

I told my friend Amber about this idea and she immediately said that she briefly dated a guy who said it. Now she says she says it. Listen here folks, I've never heard the word spewed from her mouth. She so conveniently mentions her usage of it after I mention my decision to reestablish it.

She went on to say that she would start using it in her blog and take all credit. Being the marginally average genius that I am, I decided to save our AIM conversation as proof of her devious intention of stealing my glory

3 Comments:

Blogger amber, theambershow said...

WHATEVER!

i've been saying "rad", and will continue to do so... and because I'm cuter than you are, I'll get away with saying something quirky. Comming from you, it gets reduced to "the thing the werid guy says".

Sorry, man. This rad chick over here is stealing your thunder.

6:13 PM, January 19, 2005  
Blogger Patrick K. said...

Cuter than me? Hah! You don't even have a beard.

6:15 PM, January 19, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Bring back "Rad"? Far out Daddy-O. Like, totally tubular.

No seriously, stop before someone gets hurt.

12:34 AM, March 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home