free geoip

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Gentleman's Game...

I've decided to take on the challenge of becoming a respectable billiards player. First thing on my agenda: try not to suck so bad. I can't get the ball to go where I want it. I can't not scratch on a break. I miss the most ridiculously easy shots. All those things aside, I'm determined. You'll see me hanging out at the local billiards hall, in the corner, Sam Adam's on the table to my left, trying the same shot over and over again until I can duplicate it with consistency.

4 Comments:

Blogger amber, theambershow said...

this post doesn't show on your website. I can only see it because i subscribe to your RSS feed.

12:10 PM, May 26, 2005  
Blogger amber, theambershow said...

By the way, it's not a gentleman's game. Its a game folks play when they're hanging out drinking beer.

You just want to be able to hold your own in a normal game of pool with friends!

11:18 AM, May 30, 2005  
Blogger Phil said...

hey! i suck at pool too!

6:59 PM, May 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come to Buffalo Bill's Friday night and practice with us! I'll even treat you to the Sam Adams. Forget Scrabble on Friday nights, pool with us is where it's at!

9:42 PM, June 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home