free geoip

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Toothpaste: a poor substitute for soap…

The morning begins and I get ready for work. I grab sexy-man hair product, put a dollop of said product in my palms, and massage it into my hair. This stuff smells nice, makes my hair presentable, but leaves a nasty, sweat-inducing substance on my palms. So, I reach for the soap; but guess what? No soap.

My ride was waiting so I had to improvise. I saw the toothpaste and thought, “This stuff should foam into a reasonably effective cleaning substance. It gets pretty foamy when in my mouth--how could my hands be different.” So I’m rubbing my hands together and not a single cleansing foamy bubble appears. Needless to say, my hands smelled twice as nice (the hair product and mint mixed well together), but were still sticky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home